Saturday, July 5, 2008

my Heart close by her

it was 2006....wen i am in fom 3....i was single....but on 8.11.2006 i was in love wit sumeone.......firstly ku ne kan mainkan ea....but wat change me, i dun noe lah....my heart rely start tu fall wit her...................................i love her...i care bot her.................i mis her..............stil i do until now............................i rely can't get her off from my life......she is so special to me n my heart.................................................................our first met 11.8.2007..............................................our last met was on december i tink soooo..........................................................last kis....last hug.......................................that endssssssssssssssssssss evertinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........I STILL LOVE HER SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: